Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.

I took a break from logging my food on this blog, it's just been so hectic these days. More or less, I journal but I will admit, I had to take a break from that too for a bit. I'm back on it for the next two days at least and then probably off for Christmas and on again a bit after that. I am not however, going to be journaling on here. I am using my fitday.com account because it's just so convenient and easily calculates my calories for me. I will be back to blogging my food and hopefully improving this blog in 2010. I'll make that my resolution since I don't need the typical resolution, I'm already living healthy.

I am down a total of 83.8 pounds and will be reaching my goal of 100+ total in 2010. It's so exciting! Have a great holiday to anyone who actually reads this blog and I'll be posting on my regular blog over the next couple weeks.

1 comment: